Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012
*click tag to view full size*

I paired this gorgeous tube by Alex Prihodko with an equally gorgeous kit by Soxsational Scraps called Winter Pixie. 

Visit Soxie's blog here for a list of her stores  where you can purchase this beautiful winter kit and to see her other wonderful goodies.

You can find the tube at PFD here, and it does come with multiple layers. You must purchase this tube and have a valid license to use it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me