Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Welcome to Day 7 of your 12 days of Christmas freebies!!! Are you having fun yet?? 


I recently released a New Years kit called 2013 Party. And after any good party, you need an after party!!!! So that's what I have for you today :o) So let your hair down and get wild with 2013: The After Party!!! I'd love to see any tags you make with this!!

You can download this kit here or here

19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! This kit is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the amazing freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded a whole bunch of your freebies. They are absolutely GORGEOUS Tasha. Thank you so much for creating and sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saved hun.. Thank you :) Love it. Tutorial going on my blog soon with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Thank You "for the "freebies", so Appreciated! razeey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tasha! Awesome kit. Pressie on my blog:
    http://christyscreationsandmore.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-tag-of-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me