Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, February 3, 2017
Tasha has re-released another of her birthstone series kit installments - February's is Amethyst, such a stunning stone signifying a soothing of the mind and emotions in historical times.  This amazing kit carries the perfect amount to celebrate the gorgeous stone and its special meaning.



You can purchase this kit exclusively now at CDO here.

...................CT Creations...................

Timeline set by Tonya


Tag by Tonya



Tag by Sandra

Tag by Sarah


Tag by Kiya


Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog


PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me