Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Tasha has re-released a previously released kit she had done for CDO, however the artist is no longer there, so the kit had been taken down.  So she has re-packaged and re-released this beauty.   The theme is dark and obsessive love where your heart does not want to let go of a love that is not returned.  



You can purchase this one here at CDO.

....................CT....................

Tag by Tonya with matching wallpaper here on her blog


CT tag and wallpaper by Staci




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me