Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, February 10, 2017
Tasha has made a stunning new kit to match this month's bonus tube at CDO by Andreea Cernestean.  Love is in the air and in full bloom.  The scent of the fresh roses is abundant as she waits next to a fountain for her special someone as butterflies give their dance of love and friendship.


You can purchase this stunner at CDO here exclusively.


................. CT Creations .................

Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog


Tag by Tonya


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me