Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Tasha has re-released another of her stunning kits at CDO last week and has made it available to be purchased again.  This kit is dark and stunning in shades of teal, black, and gray and highlights the sorry of a lost love.  Tears that have started to slowly fall down her cheeks echoing the loss to her very being that have cut deep to her soul.  Will her heart ever heal?


You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

...................CT Creations...................

Timeline set by Tonya


Tutorial by BKC Designs here on her blog

Tag by Sarah


Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog

Tag by Sandra

Timeline by Staci

Tag by Sonja





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me