Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, February 3, 2017
Tasha has a gorgeous new kit out to match this month's bonus tube by Andreea Cernestean - love is blooming all around in gorgeous tones of pinks and greens for that light of heart feeling of romance abuzz.



You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.

................CT Creations................

Tag by Tonya with matching wallpaper here on her blog

3-piece forum set by Tonya





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me