Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011
I have some sweet snags made with "Chef Otelia" by Wicked Princess Scraps. This kit is super cute and was made with her daughter in mind :) I loved working with, and think anyone who purchases it will be equally thrilled with it!! If you snag, leave some love and I might offer more in the future, lol!

You can visit Wicked Princess Scraps here for info on where you can purchase this yummy kit, which is available in both full and tagger sizes! 

Click the image to view full size, then right-click save to your computer :)





2 comments:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me