Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
*click tag to view animation*

Supplies-

Kit- "The Dark Side" by Lysiras Graphic World available at Twilight Scraps here

Tube- Zindy Nielsen available here

Mask- gemsmask189 here

Font of choice

Plug Ins- Greg's Factory Output II>pool shadow

Animation Shop

Here we go :)

c/p paper 03 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

add frame 06 to canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
c/p paper 01 as a new layer under frame
hit delete on your keyboard
add tube of choice below frame
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect

add elements of choice
I used: 
satin curl 01- flip, duplicate, mirror
swag 02
gargoyle 02
goblet 02
candle 02
candle 01

merge and resize your tag
add copyright, license, name and text

Highlight the mask layer 
Greg's factory output 2>pool shadow:

Edit>copy merged
Head over to animation shop
paste as a new animation
Back to PSP
Edit>undo
Repeat pool shadow, but change Diagonal to 90
Over to animation shop
paste after current frame
Back to PSP
Edit>undo
Repeat pool shadow, diagonal at 120
Paste after current frame in AS
Select all, animation >frame properties @ 20
preview, and if you're happy, save as GIF file

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_86@yahoo.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me