Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

First, I just want to say..Ryan Reynolds is one of the hottest men ever! Thank you Arthur Crowe for this amazingly stunning tubes!! Now, wipe the drool off your keyboard, and let's get on to the tutorial :)

Supplies:

Kit- "The Clubhouse" by Wicked Princess Scraps. Visit her blog here to find out where you can purchase this kit. 

Tube- I'm using a yummy tube by Arthur Crowe available at PTE. You must purchase this tube and have a valid license to use it.

Mask- gemsmask172 here

Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open pp14 on your canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p woodenframe onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
c/p pp7 as a new layer under the frame
hit delete on your paper layer
deselect

Add tube of choice above frame
duplicate and place copy under frame layer
use your eraser and erase the bottom of the top tube layer
this should make it appear the hot man is coming out the frame :)
drop shadow the bottom tube layer

Decorate your tag with elements
I used:
cog15a
tree
cog8
rope stick
leaves branch-duplicate/mirror
helicopter
spring
gadget cluster
my boy sign
car

crop and resize your tag
add your copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, and enjoy your yummy eye candy!!

Thank you for trying out my tut. If you have any questions or would like to send me your results, please email: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me