Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "The Summer Garden" by A Taggers Scrap. Visit her blog here for where to purchase this bright, summery kit!

Tube- Elias Chatzoudis, available for purchase at PTE. You must have a valid license to use this tube

Mask- HorsePlay's Pasture Mask 27 here

font of choice

Here we go :o)

Resize and add drop shadows as you go along. Save often!

Open a 650x650 canvas
c/p paper of choice onto work space
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

add door frame and place in center of canvas
c/p deco 6 on left side of door frame
duplicate and mirror

c/p word art 2 behind door frame
duplicate and repositon

c/p lemon and lime on either side of door frame
c/p flower 2 behind lemon, duplicate and mirror
c/p garden fence above lemon and lime

add main tube of choice
duplicate layer
adjust>blur>gaussian blur 3
change blend mode to screen, opacity 44
duplicate
change blend mode to soft light, opacity 64

Now surround your tube with flowers, bows, and elements
I used:
fern-duplicate 2x
bow 10
bird house
flowers 1, 5, 7, 9, 13, 14, 16
frogs
sparkles

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying out my tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


3 comments:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me