Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-viWcIS0ED

Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012
I teamed up with my girl annaica's place to bring you this cute collab! Denim Days is filled with shades of blue with a pop of yellow to bring a nice, mellow mood to your tags and give you a break from the holiday tags!!! We hope you enjoy it :D Feel free to mix elements from both kits in your creations. I'd love to see anything you make, just email me- banana_68@yahoo.com Please respect my TOUs and do not share this kit :)
You can download my part here or here

Pick up annaica's part here



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! thank you so much for this collab! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this awesome scrap kit love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Tash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this great denim set! I can't wait to create a tag using it!!
    Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much...Your work is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful scrap kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much hun, it is so cute!! Getting ready to use it in a tut :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive