Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Supplies
Kit- Love to Love by myself :) You can get this kit at SATC and PFD
Tube- I'm using a great tube called "Love Candy" by Irmino pin-oops! which you can purchase from SATC with a valid license. This tube has an AC for you naughty taggers ;p
Mask- SKDS_valmask6 from Kaci here
Font- Grasshopper
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
(I use a Mac, so when I use "Command" you may need to hit "CTRL" with Windows)

Command+N to open a new, transparent canvas 700x700
Place frame 1 in center of canvas
Drag paper of choice (I used paper 15) and tube close up to canvas
Resize (Command+T) and position under frame 
Press W to activate your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
Select>Modify>Expand by 5 pixels
Select>Inverse, hit Delete on your paper and tube layers
Deselect (Command+D)
Activate your tube close up and Command+J to duplicate
change blend mode on bottom layer to Luminosity
change blend mode on top layer to Screen
Add main tube choice, position to left of frame
Command+J and on the top tube layer-
Filter>Blur>Gaussian blur 2, blend mode Screen, Opacity 50%
Drop shadow bottom tube layer

Open your mask layer on a new canvas
Pull paper of choice to mask image, hide paper layer (click the eye next to it)
Make sure your mask layer is activated
Select>Color range- click in the black area of the mask image- OK
Now unhide your paper layer, activate it and hit delete
Command+A, Image>Crop
Drag new mask layer to your original image..
you can close out the canvas you prepped your mask on

Now decorate your tag with elements from the kit
Resize, rotate and add drop shadows as needed
To resize/rotate- Command+T to activate Transform tool
Click the chain link in the work bar (between the W and H) to maintain ratio
To flip an element- Edit>Transform- Flip horizontal/vertical
To add a drop shadow- Open your Layer Styles window by either double clicking the layer, hitting the LayerStyle button at the bottom of your layer palette (looks like "fx") or go to Layer>Layer Style 
From bottom to top I used:
cloud
stitches
flower 2
heart 5
sparkle 1 
bubble
button 3
folded heart
flower 7
butterfly
tag 1
balloon
frog

Now trim down your excess
Image>Trim- transparent pixels
Resize image if needed- Image>Image Size
Add copyright and license info
Add name and any text
Merge visible layers, save as PNG

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me