Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Here's a fun, bright birthday kit to play with!!! Please check the left side of my blog for where you can purchase it :) Hope you have fun with it and I'd love to see anything you make with it- bananas_68@yahoo.com

Amy used this kit in her tut "Celebrate" here

And then here are some tuts using my "Heavenly Peace" kit, also found at PTE
Dream by Leah here
Lavender Love Affair by Amy here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me