Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Choo-Choo!! The O'Scrap Blog Train has left the station!! This month's theme is Pot of gold with lots of green and gold goodies for you to play with! For my part, I decided to offer up some CU/PU OK elements to embellish your St. Patrick's Day kits and tags!! Elements are large tagger size. Please take note of the TOUs included with this download :) And don't forget to stop by the other stations and pick up their goodies!! We are all in different time zones, so if you don't see anything yet, be sure to try again later!!! Enjoy :D

Download my part here















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely addition to the train, thank you so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me