Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I worked with Wicked Princess' great kit "Mad as a Hatter" and created some snags for you!! This kit is super fun and colorful with a lot of elements to play with!! Check out her blog here for info on where you can purchase this fun kit!

Just click tag to view at 100%, then right-click save to your computer. Please do not alter or copy these tags in any way!! Thank you :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me