Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here


 photo securedownload.gif

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

Powered by Blogger.

My Personal CT


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo KiyaDesignBLschn.gif
 photo TonyasTemptationsvi-vi.gif
 photo BKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1.gif

 photo IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi.gif
 photo AAblinkie.gif

Follow Me

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Blog train taking off!!

Choo Choo!! It's that time again for the Fantastically Free Blog Train to leave the station!! This month we each picked a tube from Elias Chatzoudis for inspiration and let our creativity run loose!!! I chose Manto for my inspiration..I just love her and haven't really seen many scrap kits that match so thought it would be fun :o) 
You can download the kit here. Please don't upload this and share it..just direct people here so they can check out my other freebies ^_^ Thank you's are always appreciated!

Be sure to follow the rest of the train and pick up all the goodies!! Because we are all in different time zones, if someone doesn't have theirs up yet just check back later :o)

-------------------------------------












17 comments:

  1. Lovely kit, Tasha - thank you for the freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the awesome kit
    Hugs Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your part in the Inspired by Elias blog train! Snagged your part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much the kit is wonderful =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful kit!! I cannot wait to use it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Tasha♥

    ReplyDelete

Translate

My Blinkies

 photo Tashablinkieballoon.gif  photo tashasblinkie.gif  photo tashablinkie.gif  photo tashahalloweenblinkie.gif

I Get Creative For


 photo gimptasticblinkie.gif
 photo TSCTBlinkie_byCCO4.gif

Leave me some love

Blog Archive