Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013
Hello all!!! I have a new kit in stores finally lol! Just in time for Mardi Gras..this tagger sized Mardis Gras scrapkit has 69 elements and 10 papers and is fun filled!! Loads of party elements, so you can definitely keep the celebration rolling after Mardi Gras ;o) You can find this kit in all of my stores. Hope you enjoy, and I'd love to see any tags made with it!
Don't forget, I'm Buy 2 Get 1 Free through Feb 14 at PFD, and 30% off in select stores!!!

Tut by Leah here
Extras by Shani here
Extras by Kiya here
Tag show off from Kiya :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me