Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Supplies-
Kit- I'm using a gorgeous kit by Wicked Princess Scraps called Suzanne. This kit is exclusive to PTE.
Tube- I've used a tube by Anna Liwanag called Brunette. You can purchase this tube from PTE with a valid license. 
Font- Some Weatz Swashes 
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I'm using a Mac, so when I say Command, you may need to hit Ctrl

Here we go :)

Command+N to open a new image 700x700
Open Divider element. Command+J to duplicate.
Edit>Transform>Flip Horizontal, reposition
Open Frame and center over both Dividers. Resize by using your Free Transform tool (Command+T) 
Hold down the shift key as you resize to keep proportion.
Open Drapes below Frame. Resize so it fits nicely and the edges don't stick out.
Open Petals above Frame. Resize and place in the middle.
On the left side of the Frame, resize and place the following elements in the corner, from bottom to top-
 Fan
Pillow
Violin
Heart Trinket Box
Command+T to rotate the violin a bit to the left so it appears to lean against the frame.
Now, on the right side of the frame add the following, from bottom to top-
Table
Champagne Glass
Champagne
Rosebud
Chocolates
Rose
Add your main tube of choice, and place in center of tag
Duplicate. On top tube layer Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur 2
Blend Mode- Soft Light, Opacity 60%
Drop Shadow the bottom tube layer, and all elements except Drapes and Fan
Image>Trim>Top Left Pixel Color
Image>ImageSize..resize if needed
Add copyright and license info
Add name and any text of choice. 
Merge, save as PNG, enjoy!!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me