Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012
I have a new CU item in store, ready for those cute Easter kits!!! This fun little Bunny Cupcake comes in multiple layers, and can be easily modified to compliment any color palette! It is large tagger sized, and the sample is included in the download. Shading is included. Please do not share or copy.
You can find it in my part of the store at SATC here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me