Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Supplies:

Kit of choice- I used "Always", a FTU kit by the ever so talented Artmama. You can snag this beauty here. Don't forget to leave her some love!
Mask of choice- I used WSL_Mask81 from Weescotslass Creations here
Tubes of choice- . I'm using Anna Marine. I purchased these tubes from CLIM, but they are now available at CDO. Don't use this artist without the proper license!
Font- EightFifteen, a FTU here
Plug Ins- Xero>Bad Dream, Xero>Porcelain

Here we go :)

First, open a new canvas 750x750
c/p paper 03 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p embellie05, resize
Using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 06, place under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
don't deselect just yet

c/p your first tube choice and place under frame
position to the left of the frame
hit delete on your keyboard

repeat with the remaining tubes,
placing them across the frame
deselect

merge tube layers together
Apply xero>radiance, all sliders on zero
Apply xero>porcelain, all channels on zero
Duplicate merged tube layer
on original layer, change opacity to 80
on duplicate layer, change blend mode to soft light
and opacity to 56
You can play around with these depending on your own
preference and tube choices :)

No decorate your tag with elements. You can use mine for reference.
c/p, resize, and dropshadow:
embellie20- duplicate/flip/mirror, reposition
embellie04- duplicate/mirror, merge
embellie05
embellie12
embellie10
embellie11
embellie14
embellie01

Now crop and resize your tag if needed
add license and copyright info
apply name and any text effects wanted
merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me