Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Being a military wife, I just love these kinds of tags!! And with Memorial Day coming up, I just had to do one!! If you try this tut, I would just LOVE to see your results :)

Supplies:

Kit of choice: I used "Camo" by Sky Scraps here

Tube of choice:You'll want a tube with a close-up.  I used the artwork of Anna Liwanag available at PTE here. You must have a proper license to use her tubes.

Mask of choice: I used SophisticatSimone-Mask14 here

Font of choice: Impervious, a FTU font here

Plug Ins- EC4>Gradient Glow, Unplugged>Interlace

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 750x750

c/p pp1 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group
add drop shadow

c/p frame 1 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp15 as a new layer below frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
Open your close up tube, position and hit delete
deselect

On tube layer:
blend mode Luminance (L)
 Unplugged tools>interlace
default settings or what you think looks good
add drop shadow to the frame

c/p frame 2 onto canvas
duplicate, mirror, merge down
duplicate, flip
position behind frame 1
Use your magic wand tool and click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp11 under frames

Select paper layer
adjust>add noise around 55

Select frame layer
EC4>gradient glow: fat, white, width 5
apply drop shadow of choice

c/p flower painting 2 onto canvas
duplicate and mirror
place below frame 1
add drop shadow

c/p tag2 onto canvas, top layer
add drop shadow

c/p flower 2 onto canvas below tag
add drop shadow
duplicate, mirror

Open tube of choice
add drop shadow

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text info
merge, save and enjoy

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me