Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011
I've received an award from my girl Omneya at Omneya's World!! Go check out her blog here for some awesome goodies. Thank you so much Omz for this award! I'd like to thank all the oreos and milk that have been consumed to fuel my late night bouts of mojo, lol!!



This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
Then send them a message saying..."Your Blog Rocks".
Since I have accepted this award from Omneya's World,
I must pass it on to 5 other blogs that I think Rock.
There are no rules to this award.
Only to send it to 5 people you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me