Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011


Supplies:

Kit- "Blue Without You: by Knc Scrapz. This kit is absolutely stunning!! It has beautiful elements and papers in it. It is available at Lollipops N Gumdrops here.
Tube- I'm using a gorgeous tube by Camilla Drakenborg. You can purchase this tube at UpYourArt here. You must have a proper license to use this work.
Mask- SophisticatSimone-Mask22 here (2nd set)
Font- Dragonwick, a FTU font here

here we go :)

Open a new image 750x750
c/p pp3 onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame1
Use magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp2, move below frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
dropshadow frame

open tube of choice
duplicate
Place one copy above frame, the other under the frame
using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of the tube
so it looks like she's coming out the frame
dropshadow bottom tube layer

Now decorate your tag with elements
don't forget to add dropshadows
I used:
branch-duplicate/mirror
branch1
butterflies
leaves-duplicate/mirror
bow2
whiteribbon
flower3-duplicate/mirror
heart-duplicate/mirror
flower4
basket
stars-duplicate/mirror

crop and resize image
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying out my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me