Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Artist in Me" by A Tagger's Scrap. This is a very fun kit to play with!! Visit Jo's blog here to find out where you can purchase this kit.

Tube- I'm using a tube by Eugene Rzhevskii available at PFD. You must have a valid license to use this work.

Mask- mask 5_BrutalDesigns here (part of mask set 1)

Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 750x750

c/p paper 22 as a new layer onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Add and resize sparkles
Add, resize and drop shadow butterflies
Add, resize and drop shadow buttonflowers

Select your picture tube tool and choose your lawn tube
add a new layer and create a lawn at the bottom of the tag

Add your tube on the lawn and add a drop shadow

Add your canvasandeasel element and add a drop shadow
Now decorate your canvas and lawn with elements from the kit
I used:
glitterpaint1
brushstrokes
glitterpaint4
handprints
brushes
deco5
paintpot1
paintpot5
paintpot4

Crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
crop, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me