Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Supplies:

Kit- "Ever So Grateful" by Farrah's Designer Scraps. You can purchase this stunning kit here
Tube- I'm using the lovely work of Jennifer Janesko, availble at CDO. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.
Mask- Mask 34 by Brutal Designs here
Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new image 750x750

c/p paper 1 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Resize and add the following elements:
flower 5
leaves
ball
window
bow 4
flower 9- duplicate/mirror
flower 7
bird 1

highlight bow 4
using your magic wand tool, click inside the bow
selections>modify>expand by 4
c/p tube of choice under the bow layer
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect

crop and resize tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :o)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me