Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Supplies:

Kit- "Guarding Elias" by Bello Scarto available for purchase here

Tube- I'm using the work of Elias available at PTE here. You must have a valid license to use this work

Mask- Gems_Mask187 here

Font- TheNautiGal

Plug Ins- EC4>Bevel Boss

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650

c/p paper 7 onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p element 13 onto canvas
use your magic wand tool and click inside the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
selections>invert
c.p paper 12 as a new layer under frame
hit delete on your keyboard
c/p close up of tube as a new layer under frame
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
on tube layer- change blend mode to Hard Light

Add main tube of choice
duplicate
on duplicate layer- gaussian blur of 3
change blend mode to Soft Light
drop shadow bottom tube layer

Add elements to your tag
I used:
18
15
33
3
19
17

I added a bevel boss to elements 18 and 17

Crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your result, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. So I gave your blog an award!
    Check out my latest post!
    http://beauteefulmystery.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me