Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "Sand Between My Toes" by A Tagger's Scrap. Visit her blog here to find where you can purchase this beautiful kit. 
Tube- I'm using a Pin Up Toon available at CDO. You must have a valid license to use this work.
Mask- HorsePlay's Pasture Mask 32 here

This will be a quick one :)

Open a new canvas 650x650

c/p paper4 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

add tube of choice and drop shadow

add lifesaver onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside the lifepreserver
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p your tube as a new layer under the lifepreserver
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
play with the blend mode on that tube layer
I chose Burn

Now add elements to your tag
I chose:
sand-duplicate, mirror
wave
lighthouse
net
fishnshells
grass-duplicate, reposition
flower 6
flower 3
shelldeco
shell2
seagull2

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me