Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- "Original Sin" by A Tagger's Scrap. Visit her blog here for where you can purchase this kit.

Tube- I'm using a tube by Ismael Rac here. You must have a valid license to use this work.

Mask- Gems_Mask187 here

Template- CBN Template 126 here

Plug Ins- Xero>Porcelain, UnPlugged Tools>Interlace, EC4>gradient glow/bevel boss,         penta.com>dots and crosses
Font of Choice

Here we go :)

Open your template, Ctrl+D, close out original
Delete © layer and Merged Shadow 1 layer

Highlight layer 13
Selections>select all>float>defloat
Selections>Invert
c/p paper 5 onto canvas
hit delete on keyboard, deselect

Highlight layer 11
repeat above steps with paper 5
Add a fat, white gradient glow, width 3

Highlight layer 10
penta.com>dots and crosses
72, 10, 2

Highlight layer 8
apply paper 1
EC4>Bevel Boss
settings of your choice
apply gradient glow

Repeat above steps with layer 7

Highlight layer 6
apply paper 3
before you deselect, insert close up of tube
hit delete
deselect
change blend mode of tube to Hard Light
and lower opacity to 72
UnPlugged>Interlace- default settings

Repeat above steps with layer 4

Highlight Layer 1
Use your magic wand tool and click each letter of the word Innocence
Use the manual color correction tool
and change to color of choice
add noise

Now add main tube of choice
Xero>Porcelain
33, 128, 134, 79, 43, 21

Decorate your tag with elements from the kit
I used:
ribbon 2
button
flower 1
flower 2
butterfly
lips
cap
boot

crop and resize tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me