Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Supplies:

Scrap kit- Annabelle by PinkCandyDesigns. You can get this kit from Scrap-U-Nique here
Tube- I'm using the work of Karina Dale from PTE. You must have a valid license to use her work
Mask- MC_Mask14 from Melissa's Creations here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650

c/p pp5 onto canvas. 
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame 2 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp8 onto canvas under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
add your tube (close-ups are good) under frame layer
position how you want and hit delete
once happy, deselect
change blend mode to what suits you
I used Screen

c/p filmstrip onto canvas
use your magic wand to select in each frame
add pp2 under, and repeat the same steps as with frame2

Add your main tube choice. 
duplicate
on duplicate layer:
adjust>blur>gaussian blur 2
change blend mode to soft light
lower opacity to 60
drop shadow your bottom frame layer

now decorate your tag with elements
I used:
streamer
flame-duplicate/mirror
bow2
netting
ribbon2-duplicate/mirror
skullfly
martini
lips
cupcake
sparkles

sharpen elements
crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me