Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011
Supplies-

kit- "Libby's Lullaby" by Wicked Princess Scraps. Visit her blog here to find out where you can purchase this beautiful kit. Right now, you can buy her store for $7!!!!!

Tube- I'm using the amazing work of Alfadesire, available at PFD. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.

Template- Temp 81 by Leah here

Mask- gemsmask-192 here

Font- Scriptina, a FTU font here

PlugIns- EC4-gradient glow, EC4-bevel boss, penta.com>jeans, xero>porcelain


Here we go :)

Open up your template, Ctrl+D, close out original
delete credit layer and bg layer
I resized the template, and then increased the canvas size..
but that's just me :)

Open pp11 and move to the bottom
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Apply papers from the kit to each layer.
To do this:
highlight a template layer
selections>select all>float>defloat
c/p paper above template layer
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard
delete original layer
I used:
rect 2- pp7
rect 1- pp13
circle 2- pp12
circle 1- pp8
square 2- pp7
square 1- pp9

On each layer, apply a fat gradient glow, width 5, these settings:
Now, using your magic wand tool, highlight just the color portion of the glow.
adjust>add/remove noise>add noise at 80%

On your words layer:
penta.com>jeans:
amount-16, width-4
EC4>bevel boss:
width-5.76, height-50, smoothness-75

Now add your main tube of choice
xero>porcelain:


Now decorate your tag with elements.
I used:
blankie
motherandchildcameo
satinbow
tiedknot
pacifier
bassinet
lovebear
mooncloudstars

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me