Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Hi everyone!! I am looking for 2-3 active tut writers to join my Creative Team :) 
If you like my style, love to tag and have the time, then I may have a spot just for you!!!
My CT group is located on Facebook, so you will need a Facebook account to keep in touch and request kits!

Team Requirements:
Tutorial Writers- Work with 1 or more new kits each month, and write a tut that highlights the kit. Promote your tuts in at least 5 Facebook groups, 5 yahoo groups, and 1 forum. 

Tag Makers- Work with 1 or more kits each month, and make 2 tags from each kit you work with. Will also need to offer 1 of those tags as extras/snags on your blog!! Promote your extras in at least 5 Facebook groups, 5 yahoo groups and 1 forum. 

Please only apply if you are dedicated and have the time to be active and promote your work!

If interested, please send me an email (bananas_68@yahoo.com) with the subject: DND CT CALL. In that email, please include a link to your blog, whether you are applying as a tut writer or tag maker, and 2 tags that you've made that you feel best show your style of tagging!!

I will hold this call for 1 week. So it will close April 25, 2012 and I will make my choices on April 26, 2012 :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me