Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012
Supplies:
Kit- A Midnight Kiss by Wicked Princess Scraps. You can visit her blog here to find where you can purchase this beautiful kit. 
Tube- Banshee by Tatjana Willms. This tube is available for purchase at DSI with a valid license.
Font- BPScript or font of choice
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I use a Mac, so when I use Command, you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

This will be a quickie!
Open a new canvas 700x700
Open Squarepewterframe and place in center of canvas
Using your magic wand tool (w), click inside frame
Select>Modify>Expand by 5px
Drag paper of choice (I used paper 2) as a new layer under frame. 
Select>Inverse. Hit delete on paper layer. Deselect. 
Open Rosebudbranch as a new layer under paper.
Place to the right of frame. Command+J to duplicate.
Edit>Transform>Flip horizontal and reposition to left of frame.
Duplicate 2 more times, and rotate to top and bottom of frame.
I had to use my eraser tool (e) in some places so the branches framed the frame 
how I wanted it. 
From bottom to top add these elements from the kit:
heart
key
pillow
tapered candle
bowsash
roundbox1
mums- duplicate, reposition
flower 2- duplicate, reposition
rosebud- duplicate, reposition
rose- duplicate, reposition
Add your tube above the round box layer.
Add drop shadows to layers.

Crop, trim and resize tag.
Add license and copyright info.
Add name and any text.
Merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me