Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, April 2, 2012
Supplies- 
Kit- I'm using a funky fun kit called "Denim Daze" by A Taggers Scrap. You can visit her blog here to find out where you can purchase this great kit. This comes with a freebie sampler too, so check it out!
Tube- Emotions2 by Zlata_M, which you can purchase from PFD here
Font of choice
Photoshop CS5 or program of choice
I use a Mac, so when I use Command you may need to use Ctrl

Here we go :)

This will be a quickie!
Open a new canvas 700x700
I like to start with the frame, so open and resize Frame 5 on your canvas
Click inside the frame with your magic wand tool (W)
Select>Modify>Expand by 5 pixels
Drag paper of choice under frame layer. I used Paper 27.
Select>Inverse. Hit Delete on paper layer.
With your selection still active, drag a close up of your tube above the paper layer.
Hit Delete on the tube layer. Deselect.
Change blend mode of tube to Hard Light.
Double click your frame layer to bring up the Layer Styles box.
Add a Drop Shadow of choice. 
Add your main tube choice to the tag. Resize and position to your liking. 
If you'd like to add a soft glow like did-
Command+J to duplicate tube layer
On top copy, Filters>Blur>Gaussian Blur 2px 
Change Blend mode to Screen, Opacity 40%
Drop Shadow the bottom tube layer only.
Now add some elements to the tag. From bottom to top I used-
Wire
wrap 3
deco 6
bow 8
flower 3
butterfly 2
flower 8
paperclips
key 
screw
button 4
string 2
word art 2
*tube*
deco 11

Crop and resize your tag.
Add license, copyright and name.
merge, save as PNG, enjoy :)

Thanks for trying out my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me