Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011
Supplies:
Scrapkit: Dark Dreams, a PTU. You can find info on purchasing this kit at A Taggers Scrap. This is a wonderful kit with lots to work with!
Tube: I used the artwork of Unholy Vault Designs. You can purchase these tubes at PTE. Do not use this work without a proper lisence.
Mask: I used gemsmask186 which you can download from here.
Font: I used Scriptina, a FTU font found here



Start with a 600x600 canvas
Open frame 7
Magic wand, click inside frame
Selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 13 under frame
Selections>invert, hit delete on your keyboard
Add your tube, duplicate and drag copy under frame
Erase parts on both layers so it looks like she is coming out of the frame
Now open and resize the following elements:
mirror
jar- 45%
bow 2- 80%
statue
tied flowers- 70%
watch
mesh- 80%
Highlight mirror layer, use magic wand to select inside the mirror frame
c/p close up, Selections>invert, hit delete on your keyboard
change blend mode to Luminance (L), opacity around 40
c/p paper 4 as the bottom layer
Apply mask
resize using your raster deform tool
duplicate mask layer
Image>flip, Image>mirror, merge layers together
Add copyright and lisence info
save and enjoy!

Hope you enjoyed my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results please email me- bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me