Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Supplies:
Scrapkit- "Spring Garden" Jo with A Taggers Scrap. Visit her blog here for info on purchasing her kits.
Mask of choice- Mask2 from Tonya's Temptations here
Tube- I'm using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis. You can purchase his tubes here. Do not use his work without a lisence!
Font of choice- Unamed Melody

Open a new image 600x600
Copy/paste paper 11. Layers>New Mask Layer>From image.Apply mask.
c/p frame 4. resize 90% twice.
c/p frame 1. using magic wand, select inside the frame.
Selections>modify>expand 5
c/p paper 7. Selections>invert. hit delete on your keyboard. Move layer below frame. Open your close up tube, place in selection, hit delete. Deselect. Change tube blend mode to soft light.
Open and resize the following elements:
buckets- 70%
birdhouse- 90%
ribboncurl 3
hanging leaves 2- 65%
grass
bird- 50%, Image>mirror
berries- 75%
sharpen elements and add a dropshadow (3,3,50,6)
c/p your main tube
Xero>porcelain. duplicate tube. On copy layer, change blend mode to soft light.
add dropshadow to original layer (4,4,50,10)
add name. Add noise 50% and a medium gradient glow. add dropshadow.
resize if needed.
add copyright and lisence info.

Thanks for doing my tut! Feel free to send me any questions or your results to bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me