Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011
Supplies:
Scrap kit used- "Tropical" by Seachell's Scrapz. You can purchase this beautiful at Lollipops N Gumdrops.
Tube of choice- I used the artwork of Shawli. This work is available at MPT and can only be used with a proper license. Do not use this artwork without one!
Mask of choice- I used DBV Mask137 by Vaybs. Check out her blog here to download.
Font- Hobbes a FTU font

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700

C/P paper 8. Layers>New mask Layer>from image
Select DBV Mask 137, apply. Merge group.

c/p element 62. Resize 70%
Choose your magic wand tool-
tolerance & feather at 20
click inside frame.
Selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 3. Selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard. deselect.
Add dropshadow to frame

Open, resize, and dropshadow the following:
element 44- 60%
element 33- 75%, erase stem
element 36- 20%; duplicate and mirror
element 78- 30%; rotate right 80 degrees
duplicate and mirror
element 35- 25% then 75%
duplicate and mirror
element 9- 30%; duplicate and mirror
element 11- 40% then 85%

Open tube of choice. Place above element 33.
Using your eraser tool, get rid of the bottom of the tube
add drop shadow

crop and resize if needed
add copyright and license info
save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying out my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful tutorial..I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me