Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011
A few of the awesome ladies at Creative Misfits worked one of my tuts this week, and I'm honored to show off their results :)

The first one is by PSPInsane aka Carolyn

The next one was done by Beth2009 aka Beth
And the 3rd one was done by KiwiSuz aka Suzanne. You can visit her blog here


Thanks again ladies for trying out my tut!! Love, love, love each result :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me