Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011
Supplies:
Scrapkit: "Rustic Spring" by Jo at A Taggers Scrap. I can't begin to tell you how fab this kit is! It's full of elements you won't find in other kits. It's just awesome :) 
Tube: I'm using the beautiful artwork of Jennifer Janesko available at CDO. If you use the same tube, make sure you have the proper license!
Mask: WSL_Mask81 from weescotslass here.
Font: too much paper from Kevin and Amanda here

Here we go :)

Open a new image 900x900.
Yes, it's a big canvas, we'll resize later.

c/p paper 5
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask. merge group

c/p frame5. Use your magic wand and click inside both frames.
Selections>modify>expand by 10
c/p paper4. selections>invert.
hit delete on your keyboard.
c/p tube of choice, place in selection
hit delete on your keyboard.
deselect.
On tube layer, change blend mode to Luminace
add drop shadow to tube and frame

Add, resize, and dropshadow the following:
greenery2- mirror
petalfall
leaves4- duplicate, mirror, merge. resize 90%
grass- 80%- duplicate
grass2- 60% then 80%. duplicate, mirror
birdhouse
bucket- 85%
sign- 75%
well
lantern- 60%
mushroom- 75%

Add and resize flowers of choice. duplicate and place around tag.

Crop tag and resize
add license and copyright info
merge, save and enjoy!

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me