Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Supplies:
Scrapkit- "Peachy Keen" a faboulous kit by Jo at A Taggers Scrap. The colors in this kit are absolutely gorgeous!
Mask- I used Mask 1 from my friends Amy & Leah. They have a blog for Gimpers, but goodies available for all programs. Get the mask here.
Tube of choice- I used the artwork of Elias. He's a PTU artist who sells at PTE. You must have a license to use this work. Don't use it without one!
Font- Kelly Brown. a FTU font from here

Let's go!
Open a new canvas 700x700
C/P paper5. Layers>New Mask Layer>From image
Apply mask. Merge group

Frame 1. Use magic wand, click inside frame
Selections>Modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 8. selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard. move below frame
c/p falling petals, place in selection.
hit delete on keyboard. deselect.

Open, resize, and drop shadow the following elements:
tree3- 75%
greenery3- rotate right 90*
bow2- 65%
flowerscatter1- 70%
grass- duplicate, mirror
butterflies- 85%
box- 50%
sparkles

Open tube of choice. Duplicate
On copy layer-
gaussian blur 3
soft light
On original layer-
apply xero>porcelain

crop image and resize if needed.
add copyright, license info and name
save and enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your result, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me