Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Supplies:
Scrapkit- Irresistible You by Shani at Wicked Princess Scraps. There are loads of things to do with this kit, you won't be disappointed!
Mask- WSL_Mask128 from WeeScottLass. I use a lot of her masks so you may as well snag 'em all! lol.
Tube- I used the artwork of Vinegar for this siggy. I just love this tube! You can purchase Vinegar's tubes at PTE. Make sure you obtain a license to use the artwork! Son't use it without one. 
Font- Kaligraff. A FTU font from here

Open a new image 750x750

C/P PP16. Layers>New mask layer>from image
apply mask. resize if needed.

C/p the following elements-
Window Frame
Curtainswag
Pebbled heart
Vase
-duplicate, mirror
Camilla
Puffy flower
- duplicate and resize again
glass

Merge together your flower layers
duplicate and mirror

Add tube of choice.
Add dropshadow to elements and tube

crop and resize if needed

Add copyright and license info.
save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your result, please email: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me