Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Supplies:
Kit used: I used Shani's new kit- Darling Nikki. You can find information about purchasing this kit at her blog, Wicked Princess Scraps. 
Tube of choice: I'm using the amazing work of Keith Garvey. You can find his tubes for purchase at PTE. Do not use this work without the proper license.
Mask: I used DBV Masks 109 by Vaybs. You can get it from her blog here
Font: TheNautiGal
Plug-ins: Xero-radiance

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700. You can resize later

Open PP3, c/p onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image. apply mask

Copy/Paste Feather 2. Resize 90%. Image>flip
Duplicate. Image>mirror

Open and resize the following elements:
cityscape- 50%
fan- 45%
winged heart arrow- 30%
paddle- 35% then 80%
small cityscape
single rose- 20%
collar- 35% then 85%
mask- 50% then 85%. rotate right about 15 degrees.
Add a fat gradient glow to mask

Add tube of choice and place between the two cityscapes.
Duplicate. On top layer apply Xero>Radiance- at your preference
Adjust>Gaussian blur-3
Change blend mode to soft light
Drop shadow the bottom tube layer

Add name/text of choice.
Add noise and a fat gradient glow
Apply dropshadow to name and elements

Resize if needed
Add copyright and license info 
Save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email at bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me