Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- You'll want an autumn kit, and this one called "Autumn Retreat" by annaica is perfect! Visit her blog here for info on where you can purchase this stunning kit. 
Tube- I'm using the amazing artwork of star up and comer FourXsDesigns, available for purchase at PTE with a valid license
Template-  Temp67-Leah by Leah here
Mask of choice
Font of choice
Plug Ins- EC4>Gradient Glow

Here we go :)

Open your template, Ctrl+D, close out original
delete layers- credit, stars 1, stars 2, frame

Replace layers from the template with papers from the kit:
selections>select all>float>defloat
resize and c/p paper as a new layer on canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard, deselect
delete original template layer

I used:
square 3- paper 7
square 2- paper 7
circle 3- paper 9
circle 2- paper 3
circle 1- paper 12
square 1- paper 14
rect 2- paper 10
rect 1- paper 10

On each layer I also added a fat gradient glow, width 5:


Place your tube of choice in the middle of the template
Duplicate, on top layer apply gaussian blur of 2
change blend mode of top tube to Soft Light, opacity 62
Duplicate, and change that blend mode to Screen, opacity 42

Now you're going to add elements from the kit to your tag
I usually don't add many, because I hate a cluttered tag...
but in this case more is better :)
You can use my tag for reference, may have to rotate some things
I used:
47
25
14
5
22-duplicate, mirror
9
30-duplicate, mirror
28
31
54- duplicate, resize, mirror
1
51- duplicate, mirror
3
10
2
40
35
15
51
52
*whew*

Now crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
sharpen and drop shadow your elements
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me