Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Supplies- 

Kit- "Death Becomes Her" by Wicked Princess Scraps. You can find this kit by on her blog here
Tube- Ismael Rac here. You must purchase this tube and have a valid license to use it
Mask- AR315_CMC_mask19_grunge, one of Aqua's mask sets here
Font- Plastic, a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650
c/p paper9 onto canvas
Layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

Add stained glass above masked layer
add window arch and stairs front view
c/p and resize curled ribbon, duplicate and mirror behind window arch
c/p loopy wire above stairs

Add tube of choice
duplicate
On duplicate layer
adjust>blur>gaussian blur @ 3
change blend mode to soft light, opacity 46
drop shadow bottom tube

Now add some elements of choice above tube layers
Sharpen and drop shadow as you go
I used:
wax-duplicate, mirror
tombstone
flames
chain
crow
cross
rose-duplicate, mirror
candle
razorblade
bottle
spiked bracelet 2
candle-duplicate, mirror
goblet

crop and resize your tag
add licence and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying this tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me