Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Flirting With Fall" a gorgeous kit by DarkMoon's Dream which you can purchase from Lollipops N Gumdrops here
Tube- I'm used a beautiful tube by Keith Garvey, which is available for purchase from PTE with a valid license here
Mask- WSL_Mask61 here
Font of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 650x650
open window and c/p towards bottom of canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p pp01 as a new layer under window
selections>invert
on paper layer, hit delete, deselect
c/p flowers and place as a new layer at the top of the window
c/p leaf03 and place in bottom right corner of window-duplicate & mirror
c/p berries and place in upper right corner of window-duplicate & mirror
c/p flowerpot and place on left side of window
c/p tube of choice and place in the middle of window
duplicate and apply gaussian at 2. change blend mode to Screen and opacity 60
duplicate and change blend mode to Overlay and opacity 80
drop shadow the bottom tube layer without the blur
c/p flower 3 and place in bottom corner of window-duplicate & mirror
c/p chestnuts, leaf02 duplicate & mirror
c/p flower 1, mushrooms, squirrel, acorns and basket and place on tag

crop and resize tag
sharpen and drop shadow elements
add copyright and license info
add name and any additional text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying out my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me