Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "A Time For Autumn" by Tootypup Scraps available at Twilight Scraps here
Tube- I'm using a tube by Eugene Rzhevskii at PFD. This particular one was a bonus tube and is not currently available for purchase, but may be in the future. 
Mask- Mask 25 here
Font- TheNautiGal a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700
c/p paper 12 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

add frame 03 onto canvas, resize
using your magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p tube close up under frame
hit delete on keyboard
c/p paper 11 under tube
hit delete on keyboard
deselect
Change blend mode on tube to Screen, opacity 88

add main tube, duplicate
adjust>blur>gaussian blur 3
change blend mode to screen, opacity 36
duplicate
change blend mode to soft light, opacity 46

Decorate your tag with elements
I used:
flower vine 02- duplicate mirror
shroom
pumpkins 01
butterfly 02

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me