Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011
Shani did some awesome snags using my new kit G Gurl Swag!! There are 3 different ones on her blog, in 2 posts here and here

I want to give Shani a HUUUGGGEE thank you, for helping me get started with kit making. She sent me links to PSP groups and all kinds of blogs that have CU freebies. She's been there to answer any questions and help teach me about staying copyright compliant while creating my kits. And on top of it all, she was my first real customer, even though I'm sure she knows I would have gladly given her the kit for free. It's hard to find people this kind in real life, let alone an online community..and I just can't thank her enough!!

Ok, enough of the mushy stuff, lol. Now go snag those extras!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me