Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Race Driver" by Rebellious Scraps available at Lollipops N Gumdrops here
Tube- Tony Tzanoukakis available at PTE here. This tube must be purchased and used with a valid license
Template- togitemplatebybrutaldesigns part of template pack 10 here
Mask- Vix_BigMask005 here
Font- Romance Fatal Serif, a FTU font

Here we go :)

Open your template. Ctrl+D, close out original
delete- credits, word art 2, word art 1, purple rec top, lt grey rec top

Apply papers from your kit to each layer-
highlight layer
selections>select all>float>defloat
c/p paper onto canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard, deselect
delete original layer

I used:
purple square top & bottom- paper 7
blk square left & right- paper 9
grey circle left & right- paper 1
pink circle top left & right- paper 8
pink circle bottom- paper 8
yellow circle- paper 11

Add your tube of choice
duplicate
On top layer-
adjust>blur>gaussian blur 3
blend mode soft light, opacity 52

highlight your large circle layer
selections>select all>float>defloat
add close up of tube
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
change blend mode to Hard Light, opacity 44

add elements and drop shadows
I used:
road 2
trim
stack of tires
stop light
flame 5
helmet
car 3
sparkles
speedometer 2

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and text of choice
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me