Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Cafe Society" by A Taggers Scrap. Visit her blog here to find out where you can purchase this luxuriously fabby kit
Tube- I'm using the work of Elias Chatzoudis available at PTE. You must have a valid license to use work
Mask- RR_Mask1 here
Font- Riddle, a FTU font

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700
c/p paper 27 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group
c/p window onto canvas
resize 90%
use your raster deform tool to size mask close around the window

activate your magic wand tool
click inside every frame of window layer
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 15 under window
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard
drop shadow frame

add main tube to canvas
duplicate
on top frame layer, adjust>blur>gaussian blur 2
change blend mode to soft light
drop shadow bottom copy

add elements from kit to tag
I used:
deco 7
streetlight
ribbon3
bag4
flute
sparkles
flower 1, 5, 7
shoes
bird
butterfly
sharpen and drop shadow elements 

crop and resize tag
add license and copy right info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me