Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011
Supplies:

Kit- "Gone Bad" by Chichi Designz availble at Twilight Scraps here
Tube- I'm using the work of Freya Langford-Sidebottom available at PSP Asylum here
Mask- Mask 412 from GiZZy here
Font- Vivaldi a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700

c/p paper 7 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

add wall, resize
duplicate, flip and reposition

Now c/p frame 2 as a new layer
using your magic wand tool, click inside the frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 2 as a new layer under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard

add tube of choice, duplicate
change blend mode of top tube to screen, opacity 50
drop shadow bottom tube layer

Now decorate your tube with elements
I used:
curtain- duplicate, mirror
black rose- duplicate, mirror
smoke
spooky eye
tree
gargoyle
candle
candle 1
bress
book
skull- duplicate and resize a few times, play with rotation
lanterne
cup

Crop and resize your tag
sharpen and drop shadow elements
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save as PNG :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me